Would you like to work for a privately-owned animal hospital that greatly appreciates their staff, treats them as professionals and maintains an excellent working environment? We value all of the members of our team and we believe in compassionate care for our patients, clients, and staff. Check out our open positions below.
Previous veterinary hospital experience is required.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Certified Veterinary Technician
Our technicians work closely with our doctors and are encouraged to ask questions, think ahead of the doctors and be advocates for our furry friends.
Our CVTs are responsible for:
- Taking excellent care of our clients and patients!
- Preparing patients for surgery and
- Administering and monitoring anesthesia
- Assisting during medical procedures
- Maintaining advanced nursing skills for catheter placement and phlebotomy
- Collecting and recording animal case histories
- Educating clients including home care
- Performing diagnostic tests and x-rays
- Administering laser treatments
Our CVTs have these skills:
- 3+ years of experience required
- Veterinary technician certification OR corresponding experience
- Strong communication skills
- Motivation to contribute to a good working environment
Our outstanding compensation package includes:
- Excellent wages based on experience
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% employer matching
- CE allowance
- Scrub allowance
- Employee pet discounts
Please contact AngelaSanders@FranktownAnimalClinic.com directly with any questions.
Please submit your application, resume, and cover letter below.
Caring for the pets of Franktown, CO and beyond!
PO Box 832
Franktown, CO 80116
Please send all mail and packages here.
When We're Here
Mon – Fri: 8AM – 6PM
(closed for lunch 1:30 – 2:45PM)
Sat: 8AM – 1PM